Fly Fusion Forums

Rod And Reel Draw (500 Members)

Ladies/Gents,

Once we reach 500 members we will draw for a TFO Rod and Reel Combo. Prizes can be picked up or if you are out of town shipping can be arranged. Thank you all for helping keep this site alive and well. We'll hold another one at 1000 members.

To be eligible you have to have posted at least once. (to show you care)

Dave and Darren.

Ladies/Gents,

Once we reach 500 members we will draw for a TFO Rod and Reel Combo. Prizes can be picked up or if you are out of town shipping can be arranged. Thank you all for helping keep this site alive and well. We'll hold another one at 1000 members.

To be eligible you have to have posted at least once. (to show you care)

Dave and Darren.

How many members you do have now?

I've just been listening to the AWESOME advice you guys share and I'm signed up to take a Flyfishing course on July 7 (I've never been Fly Fishing before) I can't wait to use some of the advice I've gained from you all.....perhaps when I know what the hell I'm doing you wouldn't mind a fishing buddy:)

Just coincidence that you made your 1st post in a thread that says you have to post at least once to be elegible to win a prize?LOL

You'll probably be the lucky sonuvabitchcreeknymph who wins it! Good luck!

If you do win, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone on this forum who'll take you out to christen that new rod & reel.

Might have to settle for one of the guys, tho'.

Just 9 more members to go. :)

So everyone knows how its drawn, i pick http://www.dave-reed.com/Nifty/randSeq.html a random letter from the first letter that pops up.

Then I see how many members are in the "letter" catagory. I then do a random # search between X and XX to determine what member gets the prize.

http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm

Seem fair to all y'all?

Just 9 more members to go. :)

Then I see how many members are in the "letter" catagory. I then do a random # search between X and XX to determine what member gets the prize.

Seem fair to all y'all?

Looks like I'm out of the running.............. :(

Well I've been lurking around the site for a while now and figure I'd better make a post to win that rod combo :lol: . Great site guys and gals! Lots of good info and such and I must say the Admins appear to do a fine job keeping this board friendly. I've been out to the K Lakes a few times catching a couple of Bulls and it's great to see some decent stream reports coming in, as I'm in need of a cutty fix. Hope to get out to a southern stream tomorrow. Cheers.