1. 1. Student?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbadbrent

Calc 2 is waaaaaaaaay easier then Calc 1....

I'm doing multivariable Calculus...ya baby

What's sad, is that its my favourite class.

makes sense i guess though, all the rest are Chems

Last semester of a Geology degree with concentration in Petroleum Geology.....have a Geophysics 559 MT next week, 10 page paper + 15min presentation the week after reading week. Plus quizzes and critical review due every week, labs in every class and a Petroleum Engineering class for non majors MT week after reading week(a geologist in an engineering course is like a bait chucker in a fly shop) compsci 217...but I don't care, last semester and it's snowing in the mountains, so I'm going skiing....I've got a degree already and have been in the workforce, school is a pretty sweet deal....you don't realize how much free time you actually have until you go to work 5 days a week. Then you have kids and you wonder....how did we waste that much time in our undergrad degrees? Drinking did take up a lot of that time....so did Playstation and Tony Hawk Pro Skater!!

Oh and I agree Brent, Calc II is waaaay easier than Calc I

what is with you guys?

calc 2 is significantly more difficult. how is integration easier that differential calc?

Basically, once you have a decent handle on differentials, integration is easy. But I failed Calc 1 the first time :lol: So don't listen to me.

I'll say it again, anyone who likes being in school over work does not like their job

Good luck buddy. Get your ticket and give me a call. Then you can come up North and make some real money. ;)

Seems Pretty straight forward, 3 weeks to go, and I have a 90%+ average. Been to the fort with my company Convergint, and i would not do that long term its not for me, although i LOVE industrial.

Guest bigbadbrent
what is with you guys?

calc 2 is significantly more difficult. how is integration easier that differential calc?

My prof was brutal for Calc 1 as well, and considering that my highschool did not teach me the proper notation for calc, calc 1 was a bitch, (still passed it though), then after that, calc 2 was sweet

Any of you guys that are taking Accounting/Tax related stuff (*cough* Din *cough*).. Make sure you send me a note when you're ready to start working. They're always hiring here at Deloitte, and I don't mind referring people.

Birchy..will definitely take you up on that offer. Ive been looking for a job but haven't found anything yet. Do you know if they are hiring at the moment? Will start being a grown up in Septemberish..

They're ALWAYS looking for people man. It's crazy. We've (in I.T.) been in shock the last 2 weeks because we haven't had any new hire orientations.. just some temps. Usually we have to do an orientation EVERY monday for at least 2-3 people if not more.