Fly Fusion Forums

Dear Pastor

Taco

Dear Pastor,

I walked down the busy footpath, knowing I was late for an important meeting. My eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days.

Wearing what can only be describes as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition.

Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them.

Recalling some long ago Sunday school admonition to 'care for the sick, feed the hungry, and clothe the naked.' I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.

Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out, 'Reach out, reach out and touch this person'!

So I did.........

homeless11ka5.jpg

I won't be in church this Sunday!

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4151/oppsth8.jpg

Well I thought it was 2 bobcats fightin' but tomcats will do and I'll be roarin' through that fair metropolis to your west @ 6am tomorrow... I gave my customers the option of delayin' these past few days and they all took it for some unknown reason... who knows, customers can be fickle

"I'll be roarin' through that fair metropolis to your west @ 6am tomorrow... " Wave as you go by! If it was seven I'd offer you coffee. I bin getting up way too early, but it's hit and miss ... so keep driving as you pass.

"I gave my customers the option of delayin' these past few days and they all took it for some unknown reason" Bloody wussy cowboys these days. What's this world coming to?

Well I bin hiding under a rock pile for a few weeks--all but completed two "consulting" gigs. Ass is sore. Brain is dead. I've emerged for a while and have to crawl back under later today. This shitty weather has been a boon to me. Ida been wanting to kill someone if it had been nice nice and I was locked up in here. If I focus for a few more days I should have three of four winters gigs all but wrapped. Then it can get nice again and I can crawl out for good until next November.

adc is coming home today and will start bugging me to "go fish" if it gets nice.