Fly Fusion Forums

Back In The Game!!

clarki

well after many months of not being able to go fishing due to back surgery, I got out on the ice for a couple of hours to see how my back would hold up and also to shake the cobwebs off and get back out doing the things I love to do... well after a couple of small pike came up the hole the 3rd hook up felt much heavier than the others and it started barfing out line, a few minutes later we had a huge head looking up the hole at us and after gently getting a good hold of the toothy critter, out she came!! what a hog! my biggest pike so far!! enjoy!

P1240366.jpg

P1240364.jpg

later

M

ha jeffro youre so right on about the doctor comment. he was visibly pissed at me after i told him i went hunting. anyway i am planning on heading to you know where starting mid february after settling in from moving into a new place next week. i'll drop you a pm when that time comes and we'll try for a limit and maybe get some 'eyes too! and thanks to everyone for their comments on my pike. later

M