Fly Fusion Forums

Sales Anywhere

walker1

Last week I went online at Orvis and I had a reel and line picked out, I went to the checkout and backed out when I saw the $65 shipping fee.

Today I went back on and picked my reel and line then went to the checkout WOW line was $0.00 and the shipping charge was $35.00 so I now have some new bling coming my way :D

This is probably a little late for posting but its the first time in 3 days I've turned on the computer. Yesterday in Edmonton, I picked up a copy of the Fly Tiers Benchsid Reference for 65.00 at the Fishing Hole. After a quick browse I can see what everyone says about it. I'm sure that with a little practice and some of the tecniques in the book my tieing should improve. By the way, everything in the store was 50 percent off.

Murray

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigbadbrent

thought you'd guys like to know that Bow River Troutfitters is having a january sale from now till the 12th. Everything in the store is 10-50% off. 282-8868 for more details

Guest bigbadbrent

yup, if your in the market for new clothing or waders, this is THE deal you want to get to. Cloudveils are 45% off, and the older Simm's and Patagonia's are 30. All outdoor clothing (so all the patagonia stuff and simms stuff) is 25% off, with the Patagonia SST's are 30%.

Looking to get your lady into the game? All womens waders are 30% off, and Womens Outdoor Clothing is 40% off.

Like i said, everything is at the very least 10% off

Almost forgot

All sunglasses, 50% off. All Keen Sandals 50% off. All discontinued boots 30% off. All vest 20% off.

yup, if your in the market for new clothing or waders, this is THE deal you want to get to. Cloudveils are 45% off, and the older Simm's and Patagonia's are 30. All outdoor clothing (so all the patagonia stuff and simms stuff) is 25% off, with the Patagonia SST's are 30%.

Looking to get your lady into the game? All womens waders are 30% off, and Womens Outdoor Clothing is 40% off.

Like i said, everything is at the very least 10% off

Almost forgot

All sunglasses, 50% off. All Keen Sandals 50% off. All discontinued boots 30% off. All vest 20% off.

Hi. do you have split-fin flippers?

Your some sale person... way to go... ;-)

Thanks

Guest bigbadbrent

Just added,

All remaining Sage SLT's are 25% off, with ALL rods having 10% off (and there are still some discontinued Scotts for 50% off)

All Trout and Steelhead Flies are 25% off

Discontinued Fly-lines (aka ones that aren't prelooped...so if u can tie a nail knot you're set) for 25% off

Books, videos, dvds, nets, luggage, leaders, tippet, all other flies are 10% off

Last week I went online at Orvis and I had a reel and line picked out, I went to the checkout and backed out when I saw the $65 shipping fee.

Today I went back on and picked my reel and line then went to the checkout WOW line was $0.00 and the shipping charge was $35.00 so I now have some new bling coming my way :D

Did the same thing in Dec, but sent it to someone in AZ who's coming up next week! Bought 2 LA reels and and extra spool for under CND$300!!

P