Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Photo

fisher26

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like a sardine, but yes. that is me with a little lynx cutthroat

and your eyes werent strained by looking at the fish, were they. you were trying to peek down my top :P

Gave it a shot, but seems to be some sort of grey or green shirt in the way. Maybe next time ;)

Bear Pond

bearpond.jpg

My God LS, I assumed my friend and I were the only people dumb enough to drag a pontoon boat up to Bear Pond! I thought my lungs were going to burst, I was sucking air so hard by the time we got to the lake. Here's the proof though, that we did it.

0635.jpg

Here's a favourite of mine, since it reminds me that spring is only a few months away -- taken last spring on the way down to the Silver Bridge.

0158.jpg

Finally, I like this one just for the colours -- a nice Crowsnest rainbow headed back into the river. Terry

0742.jpg

Here's mine. I had an awesome year. Met some great people this year. Had an EPIC trip for steelhead, and learned to fish the 2 hander! Probably my all around favorite year, even though I didn't catch anything REALLY huge... (best fish of the year was a 26.5 brown that I didn't get a pic of)

so here they are.........

2007favs.jpg

My year of firsts:

First Bull, late winter Crowsnest:

bull1xc4.jpg

First Red on the Fly, Port Mansfield, Texas late May:

4weightreduv0.jpg

First spring day on the Crow:

fightingbulliv5.jpg

First camping trip with the family on the Livingstone, July:

benwyattxw6.jpg

First day with my Olympus underwater, Livingstone, August:

cuttiehookeduw6.jpg

First fish I've ever seen flipping off a fisherman, Bow River, August

jumpingtroutau4.jpg

First 20" Chaparral Night Rainbow, Bow River, September

p9190059rt4.jpg

First 20+ Brown (actually, first 20+ period with a fly rod). Bad picture, but I was new. Blow River, April

brown1fq5.jpg

Great Pictures all, Thanks.

I too had a great year, but most of my pics are from way back, (Mostly Scans), because of the great memories associated and a few more recent thrown in as well. I love the theme that started this thread, "Most Memorable...."

Hawgstoppah with Max's fish...

bowsept19014.jpgCroppedwithwords.jpg

New Fishin' Buddy from a great day on the Bow...

bowsept19010.jpgfixed.jpg

Tyin' on the Wiggy....Seemed to work. Thanks to Rickr, Troutlover and Swampdonkey for a great trip...

wigwam07038.jpg

wigwam07080.jpg

wigwam07056.jpg

wigwam07079.jpg

To Be Cont....

Now for some Nostalgia....

Alaskan Steel...

Sixes20River20Steelhead.jpg

Wiggy Cutthroat 1994

cutthroat.gif

My First Fly Rod came back to me, (Too old to date)

firstrod2.jpg

World Fly Fishing Championships, Kamloops BC 1993

WorldFlyFishingChampionships.jpg

TeamWorkedited.jpg

biggerardeagleriver001.jpg

biggerardeagleriver.jpg

I could go on forever....but I'll finish with one that gives me hope for future memories.

P4130050.jpg

"I want to look forward to looking back"

LOL. Terry, alas, we were dumb to think that the climb "wasnt THAT bad". i dont think i will be dupped again.

there were actually 2 large pontoons and 3 cat 4 dragged up that hill. somehow i ended up being the pull horse. the pontoon had a wheel rigged to the bottom of it. i pulled while my friend pushed/steered. and the cat 4s were stacked on top. i am soooo not doing that again

LOL. Terry, alas, we were dumb to think that the climb "wasnt THAT bad". i dont think i will be dupped again.

there were actually 2 large pontoons and 3 cat 4 dragged up that hill. somehow i ended up being the pull horse. the pontoon had a wheel rigged to the bottom of it. i pulled while my friend pushed/steered. and the cat 4s were stacked on top. i am soooo not doing that again

LS, we had wheels on the 'toons as well (don't think you could do it otherwise). Even so, on the steep streches, we also had to do the push-pull two man thing. Never again -- next time I'll back pack a tube. BTW, to make matters worse, it was really windy and the fishing sucked the day we went. Terry

PS sorry everyone for the attempted hijack :D .

LS, we had wheels on the 'toons as well (don't think you could do it otherwise). Even so, on the steep streches, we also had to do the push-pull two man thing. Never again -- next time I'll back pack a tube. BTW, to make matters worse, it was really windy and the fishing sucked the day we went. Terry

PS sorry everyone for the attempted hijack :D .

did we have the same trip?!?

i ended up napping in my cat 4 for 2 hours next to the water outletwith my hood up and my head on the culvert, just to wait out the rain and wind issues

the other guy actually carried his up on his back... :blink:

that's sick and insane...way to put me into cabin fever mode again...going into bully withdrawls now...

No Kidding. That was one hell of a fish and he had to land it himself because I was on the video camera. Made for an entertaining fight.

BTW, If you fish the Lynx, Carb, Crow, etc. as often as you do, I'm pretty sure you've shared the rivers with this fella more than once.