Fly Fusion Forums

Female Flyfishers

Mudflap

Just curious; How popular is flyfishing with the ladies? When I am down south at the crow or here in Reddeer I rarely seem to run into any women who enjoy the passion. The typical flyfisherwoman I have seen is 55+ in age and married or misserable. Were's all the babes who can cook and tie? :P

Just curious; How popular is flyfishing with the ladies? When I am down south at the crow or here in Reddeer I rarely seem to run into any women who enjoy the passion. The typical flyfisherwoman I have seen is 55+ in age and married or misserable. Were's all the babes who can cook and tie? :P

Mudflap, try showering, you may run into a few. :P

This should be fun...

Next....

My wife can cast better than ALL of my friends..Can row better than ALL of my friends....She could care less if she ever caught a fish....Loves the small things we see on the rivers and lakes and is with me 99% of the time on the water...She is beautiful, kind and funny...They are out there...You just have to look REAL hard....

...and drive a $24 000 jetboat! ;)

"Just curious; How popular is flyfishing with the ladies?"

It's really popular with me. I like it more than cooking or tying or trying to impress some dude with my youth and beauty. If I looked miserable when you saw me onstream, it's because I thought I would be fishing that stretch alone.

Guest bigbadbrent
I see tons of women fishing. Somedays I see more women than men on the streams.

1.jpeg

well..she's cute, and obviously knows her way around a spey rod

Guest bigbadbrent
You going to hang that one from your ceiling Brent? :lol:

Thats what Women in Waders is for.... (though i don't have one...these things sell like nothing else)

largewaders08.jpg

That girl with the steely is actually quite good looking...if only, if only

Guest bigbadbrent
I see tons of women fishing. Somedays I see more women than men on the streams.

btw...where are these women over-run rivers, gotta be in ontario

I remember seeing the "Women in Waders" calendar in a mag and decided that it would be a good gift for a friend so I went to the website and checked it out. As I went through the site I saw "XL Black Women in Waders" and I clicked on it for a while until I discovered it was the order form for T-shirts!