Fly Fusion Forums

The One That Got A W-ww-ww-ww-ay

admin

FUKENEH thank darren...that is sick bortha...think i got a new fishingsong to jam on teh way down to teh run...clients might even like it lmao.....gotta make a video to that...will holler at aesop for the permission fosheeze...have a few of his cds already...BIGUPS!!!

FUKENEH thank darren...that is sick bortha...think i got a new fishingsong to jam on teh way down to teh run...clients might even like it lmao.....gotta make a video to that...will holler at aesop for the permission fosheeze...have a few of his cds already...BIGUPS!!!

I'll be right back after I take this to my 19 year old son for translation. I got the ****eneh part - that's one of my favourite words. Beyond that...I'm guessing that Max thinks the video rocks the casbah, no?

"I got not tallent sept da billy tee to ryme

so I ramble to the beat and try to keep in tyme

if'n you don't liek it then brotha you be wrong

even if it didn't take me long to write this song"

BooooYakkaaaShaaaa.

word up wit da dope rhymes bra...that s**t be so tight, it be banging of the hook...FO SHEEEZY!!!

Some how the first images I had of fly fishing (an old guy sitting on a bank, smoking a pipe, enjoying some scotch whilst tying on a new fly underneath a large brimmed hat)... have completey been crushed....

You new age guys are the fo shizzle for the dizzle on the rifflez my man....... :blink::blink: