Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fish Calgary Merchandise

Three or four patch's and two bumper stickers. (?)

When it comes right down to it, I think I like Hawgstoppa's design the best. The primary reason why I want those two items is so we can identify each other on the stream and parking lot. That way, there may be less "surprises" when we come back from a day of fishing. ;)

Ouch, right in the heart!

Guest bigbadbrent
being that i'll never live that one down, i should either never speak again (so as not to tell any more embarassing moments) or learn to embrace my pitching skills (or lack thereof)...

hahah, embarrasing? Thats probably one of my favourite stories ever told on here...fishing can only be so much of a 'bloodsport'

Im gonna call you VanDamme from now on...Or Odd-Job/random-task, who throws a shoe, like honestly!

If you're going to carry women's sizes I need a small hoodie. Unless rickr's 47 y.o. law goes into effect. Then I'll have to start lying. He would probably ban my Hello Kitty clothes, too.

Prob'ly nobody makes men's extra small or I might be able to wear that. It's my observation that men don't like to be considered small. Even if it means that they look like they're drowning in excess fabric, they'll buy nothing less than medium.

Also, two tooks.

Shirt-L

Toque

2 hats

1 hoodie-M for my son (I'm pretty sure there is a law against 47 yr olds wearing a hoodie. If not, there should be)

I'm a year behind you and have an Airwalk hoodie. My son's friends were amazed. Go ahead - it'll make you cool too. Although you'll also get the urge to butcher the language, drop your pants half way down your ass, and make strange hand gestures. I've adapted, but the top of my ass does get a bit chilled these days.

Guest bigbadbrent
I'm a year behind you and have an Airwalk hoodie. My son's friends were amazed. Go ahead - it'll make you cool too. Although you'll also get the urge to butcher the language, drop your pants half way down your ass, and make strange hand gestures. I've adapted, but the top of my ass does get a bit chilled these days.

The pants dropping is still going on?

New thing is wearing chick pants.. in univ anyway.....for the 'indie' kids anyway

good god why would a guy wear chick pants... gotta keep the fellas close to the body or what???

please pull up your pants. i dont want to see 6 inches of underwear and your scrawny white ass, complete with crack. sometimes i just have this urge to go up to one of these kids and either pull them up wedgie style or pull them right down...

flannel underwear kicks ass...

Guest bigbadbrent
good god why would a guy wear chick pants... gotta keep the fellas close to the body or what???

It's fashionable now....especially if you have no muscles in your legs, so u can fit in the straight legged ones

ohh, and dye your hair black, wear geeky glasses, have a messengers bag full of pins, etc etc

It's fashionable now....especially if you have no muscles in your legs, so u can fit in the straight legged ones

ohh, and dye your hair black, wear geeky glasses, have a messengers bag full of pins, etc etc

ewww. i like a guy with muscular legs. must be tallish and slender but no sticks for legs. i would feel like i was sleeping with a praying mantis