Fly Fusion Forums

Lost My Net On The Highwood

SilverDoctor

Ouch lost my net on the Highwood, (lanyard wasn't attached to my vest}, on the walk in Farm access. Would really appreciate it if someone found it, and returned cant afford another one after the lay off. Will tie some winter flies as a reward or a couple of fly tying lessons.

Thanks for looking

• 2 weeks later...

Well I’ve found a few things on the water during some of my fishing trips a few reels an expensive custom made bamboo fly rod and a vintage hardy reel. The owner was ecstatic to get it back. Well call it kismet, fortune or karma. I had a call from a fellow who’s buddy had read my post and found my net. He contacted me and I have my beloved Brodian Gallatin Ghost back again. Thank you sir for your honesty!!

• Like 4

Well I’ve found a few things on the water during some of my fishing trips a few reels an expensive custom made bamboo fly rod and a vintage hardy reel. The owner was ecstatic to get it back. Well call it kismet, fortune or karma. I had a call from a fellow who’s buddy had read my post and found my net. He contacted me and I have my beloved Brodian Gallatin Ghost back again. Thank you sir for your honesty!!

Brodin Gallatin is a great net! I have the same and would be equally as happy if it was returned to me!

Glad you got it back.