Fly Fusion Forums

Westwinds Has New Owners

I heard that Westwinds has new owners so i stopped by to check it out yesterday. Its the same shop but they have some new stock. They had a bunch of new pike flies so Im going to stock up for next weekend. They gave me the heads up that they are blowing out all the inventory May 9th weekend before they do a big renovation. I think they said 10% off everything and up to 70% on some stuff. It will be worth checking out and seeing what they do with the place.

• Like 1

Yup, it was Out Fly Fishing Outfitters who bought Westwinds. Excited to see what happens with the place!

They gonna move their cattleguard camp from my favourite spot on the Liv now??

j/jk.........partially

Sure hope the new owners keep up the stock of Dai-Riki hooks, always nice selection there with most part numbers in stock.

Great news the shop is staying open!

Just a reminder to everyone Westwinds has a huge inventory blow out this weekend. There will be free BBQ at lunch, Door prizes and grab bags. I think it starts at 9am.

Guess the should pay for a sponsorship of the forum if they're gonna get advertising on it...