Fly Fusion Forums

Net Bags

What brand net?

Doesn't matter.I want it to make a net, not fix/replace one. Im making my second net and will make the net frame whatever shape is necessary to fit the bag correctly. The first net i made was using a nylon bag, which turned out a beautiful net. But i now what to make one with a rubber net, which is more convenient for fishing.

When you used the word "replacement" One presumes you are replacing your current net bag.... :-P

Doesn't matter.I want it to make a net, not fix/replace one. Im making my second net and will make the net frame whatever shape is necessary to fit the bag correctly. The first net i made was using a nylon bag, which turned out a beautiful net. But i now what to make one with a rubber net, which is more convenient for fishing.

Wholesale has them. 20 bux

Are you sure they are the rubber nets? Thats where i bought the mesh net bag for my first net project. Didn't see any rubber ones though. This was a year and a half ago so they may carry them know. Thanks

. And im sorry, who's CPs??

Country Pleasures in Willow Park Mall.

Murray

Okay thanks

When you used the word "replacement" One presumes you are replacing your current net bag.... :-P

Thats just what i assume they would be called. I doubt many people are buying them to make there own nets, but replace an old one. So they are called replacement nets. I honestly don't really know. I guess i should have worded it better and said why i wanted the bag, my bad.

Fish Tales has the Brodin Ghost bags

That exactly what i am looking for :clapping:

Im going to be down at the bow tomorrow and will go check them out after. Thanks

Let's see some pics of your net build!

This was the first net i built. Made it as a small stream net and it has been working for that great. Its the only net i have and once i started to fish the bow this year i quickly found out that it is way to small. So thats why i am wanting to make a new, bigger net. Ill get some pictures of this next net up here once i get started.

582be40e-527b-4e68-8802-6937c3020a5d_zps

08631cdc-d11b-41db-af35-1b7e7994f481_zps46e4ae25-22ae-4196-bc24-6429cdf4c32d_zps

b684281e-2b7d-4dae-9a50-c5179b19bced_zps428617f6-000b-4ab5-a550-5c7395c19be9_zps

• Like 7