Fly Fusion Forums

Searching For Caddis Tying Material

monger

Dang! I had that happen to me last year. They must know what time it is haha. I couldn't agree more! It makes it that much more fun if you can carry a rifle with you when you do go for a walk in the woods even if you don't use it haha. A couple of weekends ago I convinced my dad to come with me. He hasn't hunted for 20+ years and it was the first time we have ever gone together. We didn't get anything but its probably better we didn't. I learned so much from him and had a great time. It was probably the best day of hunting I've had

I have 'till the 24th but I might only be able to go one more weekend if I'm lucky. For some reason the company I work for thought it was a good idea to have a weekend long Christmas party on the last weekend of hunting season, go figure haha. It's a small enough company they would know if I wasn't there too haha. I didn't make it out this last weekend because of the highway conditions. I figured I didn't need the meat bad enough to risk putting the car with my family in the ditch. Like I say I might head out one more time, if not I'll get out my e-caller and start calling for coyotes until spring