Fly Fusion Forums

Triple Whammy !

greatbigdiddy

Well I am truly embarrassed about this but I got out on the water for the FIRST time this season on the day before the first snowfall .... that is crazy. Had a weird summer with some world traveling, a knee injury and then I got busy with some other hobbies and never got out on the streams until this past weekend ... But when I did get out with Deano & Brother Terry the Brown Trout & Brookies were still there and they were cooperating.

So I took a little footage and did a little editing and came up with this years first episode of The New Wave Angler ... "The Triple Whammy"

So here it is .. click the link and let me know what you think ... ENJOY!!!

Cheers!!

Diddy.

• Like 4

That place. Well played, well played. :)

Great vid, I enjoyed it a lot! Glad you could get out! I was chuckling a bit but was that first cast of the year the first ones in the video? That's what my first cast of each year looks like. :)

you got it Hawgstoppah LOL first cast of the year .... not that my casting ever wins any awards anyway but that was for sure some rust there ... LOL!!! Did you have a laugh right after that cast when I was fighting that brown with my line wrapped around the base of my rod ...LMAO!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...