Fly Fusion Forums

Welcome To Ffc Carrol

Howdy Carrol and welcome to FFC. I see you joined yesterday after our visit. There is a wealth of info on here, and if you have questions re anything, search it first and if it has been discussed you will find the info, if not enter a new post and the folks here will be a great asset to you learning the Alberta spots, and methods. Often members will respond to sensative questions with a PM for privacy. Everything you need to know about the Bow is here as well. If int check out the upcopming Fly Fishing Expo at Spruce Meadows later this month. Might see you out there, I never miss it. If you are looking for deals go early on Friday. Enjoy, I hope it helps your fishing in our province. Also good deals in the trading post.You will love the Bow!!

Carol, look for the FFC booth at the show, there should be a number of forum members there all weekend. Come on over and introduce yourself, get to meet some of the members and maybe just shoot the breeze.

Murray

Thats nice of you Murray, FYI, it is Carroll as a guy's name. He was excited about the show and FFC. Great info available to anyone, let alone a provincial transplant.

Thats nice of you Murray, FYI, it is Carroll as a guy's name. He was excited about the show and FFC. Great info available to anyone, let alone a provincial transplant.

Who knew, my apologies. I did not mean to change your gender. Same thing applies though, stop by and shoot the breeze. We're all friendly.

Murray