Fly Fusion Forums

Gas Price Changes

Have any of you noticed patterns to the changes in gas prices?

When I lived in Toronto, I noticed that if I bought gas at night it was cheaper than in the morning by up to 5 cents a litre. I also noticed that the price usually went up on Friday and usually dropped tuesday.

I have been watching in Calgary and noticed that the price increases are usually on thursday or Firday and the drops are Monday or tuesday if at all. I have not noticed a difference in the morning to evenning.

Anyone notice a pattern might help us all save a couple bucks, by filling on a tuesday or wednesday.

I suspect that the prices are going to rocket later this summer.

Thanks

Greg

There is a catch, this week, however!! With the long weekend approaching, I suspect they will go up Thursday or Friday!!

P

Saw some 112.9 in Calgary, and with oil prices dropping, I suspect that we could see even as low as 105.9

Let's hope!!

I think with the current economic woes with Greece and China's slowdown, we could see oil prices continue to drop....I don't think prices will spike too much before the long weekend.

Let's hope!!

Although I would prefer to pay more for gas and still have a job versus getting drug down into another Global Recession and getting laid off! I'm soo sick of this global economic BS....someone in Greece sneezes and all markets are down the next day.

Its 75 to 95 cents a liter in kansas, oklahoma and texas... I can't figure out why its so much cheaper here, since the supply is all the same.

also a flight from dallas to seattle cost 300$. To go to Vancouver airport is 600$ most times. Not sure why. That price difference covers the cost of a rental car for a week or 2...

I just filled up today @1.13/l and got 5 cents per litre back in canadian tire money. I didn't need to fill today but I am guessing that the prices might go up for the weekend. If they don't, I still don't have to fill for a bit anyway.

Greg