Fly Fusion Forums

This Post Is About Babies

LynnF

Jeezus...after reading the no-show guide thread (sorry...I've been facebooking too much the last week), I feel that we need a little love on this board. Sooooooo....Birchy, Pizzaman, RUSTY (anyone heard from Rusty? I think his son is due any day now isn't he???)....how's about some pics and updates about your new babies? People with older babies can post here too. Like me. I made this rule so I can put pics of my sweet little grandpumpkin on here for you all to ooooh and ahhhh over. And I know you will.

So humour the estrogen today and let's have a baby update from everyone!

My contribution to get things going. She's 4 months old tomorrow, goes by the name Aylah Lexie (I know...future stripper comes to mind...what were her parents thinking), and she's coming for another sleepover tomorrow night. Been many years since I did midnight feedings. Thank God they have bottles now :lol:

AylahSeptember1620073.jpg

Noah Augustus Birch is now 5 weeks old.. doing great.. was up to 6lbs. 4oz. at the last appointment.

Eating, sleeping, pooping, and peeing like a little machine!!

CIMG1517.jpg

Caught wind the other day that my cousins have "ordered him a present that Ryan will really like too!".. have a feeling its definitely fly fishing related.. thinking maybe a little rod or something. :D

Melissa was due yesterday...but odds are it'll be a few days yet. All else failing they'll induce next Sunday. We will probably have a thanksgiving baby - which is very cool.

I guess these things happen at their own pace.

Melissa was due yesterday...but odds are it'll be a few days yet. All else failing they'll induce next Sunday. We will probably have a thanksgiving baby - which is very cool.

I guess these things happen at their own pace.

Awwww....a little butterball....that'd be nice :)

Boys are always late......like much later in life they never wanna come outta there. Good luck Rusty......being overdue is nature's way of getting you ready for the sleepless nights ahead. Poor Melissa must be good and uncomfortable by now :(

What cute babies everyone has!!! Even the furry and mechanical ones!

Dammit Dave...that thing don't smell good and fall asleep on your chest.

Next.

babies smell good? not the ones that get passed off to me. and if only the colicy ones would actually sleep.

otherwise, i like kids just fine. as long as i can fill them full of sugar, shake 'em up, give them something noisy and give them back...

lol i'm an aunt. can you tell?

beautiful babies boys, U's dun good

my baby is furry, he'll sleep on your chest... all 15lbs of him but he's kinda smelly.

DSCF0226.jpgDSCF0203.jpgDSCF0336.jpgDSCF0287.jpg

Here are my animals. Not babies anymore.

I guess some of you have allready them

at the BBQ. They don't smell good, they

mouth off and they never listen. Enjoy your babies

fellas, soon they will talk and then its all over.lol

Pics from Cancun last year

Fat Bastard: Mister English Colonel tellin' me to lose weight. "Oh, I'm a hard case" he says.

[louder]

Well, listen up, sonny Jim: I ate a baby. Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for dinner. ;)

LOL yeah I have no kids...... its probably a good thing too :lol: