Fly Fusion Forums

Last Day Of Summer

ULTRAlite

ergo thanks hoss

Sorry Dude - Im pretty new here - Is there something I'm missing? - Who or what is hoss? - Inside joke / had to be there?

And I'm a pic junky - love lookin at other people's when I can't get out, nice to contribute now and then... :ph34r:

Sorry Dude - Im pretty new here - Is there something I'm missing? - Who or what is hoss? - Inside joke / had to be there?

And I'm a pic junky - love lookin at other people's when I can't get out, nice to contribute now and then... :ph34r:

Where ya from, Dude? "Hoss" is the cowboy equivalent of "Dude", Dude; got it now, Hoss? ;)

Gotcha - Never seen or heard that one before. Hoss is the name of a board member at another site that is known for his misdirected opinions. Wanted to make sure I wasn't being mistaken for someone else... ;)

I thought Dude was a cowboy term?!?!?

Wow...those RBs in Michichi are getting nice and fat. That place is a real gem! Imagine if it didn't get meated out every winter.

First time we'd ever been - water was pretty dank, but the fish were pretty active, and quite healthy. Decided to check it out on a whim after flipping through the BM guide.

The term "Hoss" is some sort of John Wayne/Louis L'Amour thing of mine..... sorry for the confusion :)

I like looking @ all the purdy pics myself, quite a bit of talent on this board and I'm jealous. So much so that I'm gonna take up photography again.... gettin a Pentax K10D this Fall sometime.

And wongrs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :D Hows it goin' Hoss? Good job on the Cleanup!!!!! B) B) B)

There are rainbows in Michichi?

We were going by the Barry Mitchell guide, but were quite suprised when a we managed a few decent stockies.

Thanks for the compliments - just an amateur photographer with a point and shoot. Olympus Stylus 770SW - had to be waterproof as my last 2 digitals found their way into the river. Has held up great (including a few trips into the water!)

That bridge picture is amazing!

It's the bridge at the old coal mine near East Coulee - Very photogenic (think I got about 25 shots of it)

LOVE the gull signature there birchy - you can see it look both ways going into the store, and then books it once outside!!!

Thanks for the compliments - just an amateur photographer with a point and shoot. Olympus Stylus 770SW - had to be waterproof as my last 2 digitals found their way into the river. Has held up great (including a few trips into the water!)

I have a Stylus 300 series that has been accidentally dunked in the water on a regular basis. It's the price of having a camera strapped across my shoulder while I'm releasing fish, hehe. I was drooling over the Stylus 770 a few weeks ago. I would either get that or the Pentax if mine broke down.

Thanks again for sharing those pics.

Oh sweet, I'm a mayfly now! :)