Fly Fusion Forums

Livingstone And Area Oct 11

bigbowtrout

Headed to the hills to take some pics and catch some trout. Great day to be out and the fish were on the rise. Managed my share of cutts, all caught on the small top water stuff. Water was gin clear and the weather held until the end of the day.

Oct11th2011035.jpg

Oct11th2011023.jpg

Had a fishing bud for a bit.

Oct11th2011036.jpg

Then on the way home I spotted this.

Oct11th2011062.jpg

Oct11th2011075.jpg

Lots of snow higher up.

Oct11th2011081.jpg

Oct11th2011083.jpg

I hit the Oldman on monday and there wasn't much for snow, it most have dumbed down that night or the following morning. Fishing was good on monday as well, its great to see them still looking up. Great pics!!

Snow didn't start til 2K South of 517 on FTR. Totally caught me by surprise. Dutch had no snow at all

• 2 weeks later...

Awsome photos chris, we really need to get out to the mountains one of these years, was out with Frunnin this year and had a absoulte blast, wish I fished the mountains more as it just stunning out there and lots of ideas for my watercolor paintings.

Awsome photos chris, we really need to get out to the mountains one of these years, was out with Frunnin this year and had a absoulte blast, wish I fished the mountains more as it just stunning out there and lots of ideas for my watercolor paintings.

You know how to get a hold of me.