Fly Fusion Forums

Deals On The Fly

I tried ordering something from them about a year ago and at that time they did not ship to Canada. They change the stuff for sale every one or two days, and the sizes they have are very limited. If the stuff they advertise id your size great, now if they now ship to Canada that would be great.

I just ordered some simms water bottles from them yesterday. They do ship to Canada.

3 aluminum bottles to Calgary was $7.35 via USPS. If I wanted FedEx it would have been $14.50.

They do post the deal until it is gone, but often the same deal will come up on a couple of days.

Andrew

I just ordered some simms water bottles from them yesterday. They do ship to Canada.

3 aluminum bottles to Calgary was $7.35 via USPS. If I wanted FedEx it would have been $14.50.

They do post the deal until it is gone, but often the same deal will come up on a couple of days.

Andrew

Did they say anything about brokerage fees? Cause that might kill you right there, i will not ship UPS international as they always kill me with brokerage

I was a little surprised that they gave him the option of shipping via USPS - no brokerage with them!! So that's good to know!

P

Did they say anything about brokerage fees? Cause that might kill you right there, i will not ship UPS international as they always kill me with brokerage

the options were USPS and FedEx, no UPS which is good. I have taken it in the brown from UPS before, although it has been better lately. I think they have done away with $50 fee to collect $5.00 in duty.

I'll update this thread when it gets here as to what

y experience was.

Andrew

I think ups is better now. I just ordered a Dave scadden boat and UPS didn't charge anything when delivered, no brokerage, duty or gst.

If you get it sent via UPS expedited (overnight or whatever the quickest is or if it is oversized, etc.), then brokerage, etc. is included. If you go the slowest (cheapest) route, then it is not and you will get dinged at your door (or depot).

P

I think ups is better now. I just ordered a Dave scadden boat and UPS didn't charge anything when delivered, no brokerage, duty or gst.

• 2 weeks later...