Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Shuttle Services?

ok so I'll need a shuttle about 30+ times this year... so I am looking for any good (or bad) experiences anyone has had with the shuttle companies, plus phone #'s and contact info... & recomendations and good stories are fine on this thread, but please keep the bad stories to a PM as I really don't like to see anyone publicly misrepresented (even if deserved).

Cheers! :D

Brian

Don't forget the "treats" they leave!!

P

Bow river shuttles is who I use too, easy to deal with and they wipe my dash off when they move my truck which I thought was kinda nice.

any other shuttle services out there? I have just been informed that Michelle / Bow River shuttles are not offering shuttles this coming weekend (fri/sat/sun/mon) due to a family wedding or event.... too bad as the river is HOPPIN right now and I have quite a few folks that want to fish it.

www.calgarybowrivershuttles.com , Mel Franklin.....403 510 0138.

Oops , ok so i have just checked and noticed that they are not on the sponsors list , sorry . Maybe they are new , either way . nice original name they have there though , sheesh.

I read about them somewhere , .......retired fellas working together , must be fairly new . When I called them , Mel told me they cater to darn near everybody who fly fishes the bow . Thought I would pass the number , but before I do , How do may I get more involved , so as to introduce new companies etc to this site , and so they may become a sponsor . etc ,before reaping the benefits !! so to say . Who would I ask them to contact for that information ? Or should I tell them to visit the website to learn...

I read about them somewhere , .......retired fellas working together , must be fairly new . When I called them , Mel told me they cater to darn near everybody who fly fishes the bow . Thought I would pass the number , but before I do , How do may I get more involved , so as to introduce new companies etc to this site , and so they may become a sponsor . etc ,before reaping the benefits !! so to say . Who would I ask them to contact for that information ? Or should I tell them to visit the website to learn...

How much do they charge.... if some one wanted to make a splash they could start charging a reasonable rate for moving cars and rake it in. The prices we are charged for shuttle service is a joke.

For sponsor info contact Chris Bird cbird@flyfusionmag.com and he will help you out.