Fly Fusion Forums

2011 Streamwatch Auction Winners And Payment Status

What was that old saying... ah yes... no good deed goes unpunished. I don't know why I thought that just now.

Good job SW / TU folks. Thanks for your dedication. This stuff is difficult to sort through with so many people, companies, gov, etc involved. It certainly takes time. Thank you for continuing to do this. It is very appreciated.

I'm paid now but I'm not happy with TUC

I'm trying to get hold of someone to sort this out.........I get Kimberly's voice mail and she says she'll call me back...........We'll see............I will try another tact is this doesn't work...........Sorry to everyone who's having trouble...........

Hi gang

I contacted TUC and here is what I learned.

For everyone wondering about TUC and getting tax receipts (and other things related to the auction), please be patient. There has been an untimely set of circumstances happening all at once. You will get what you want in time.

Kimberly manages this stuff and was on maternity leave and then away because of family illness. The Calgary office has a handful of staff and most are away from the main office a lot of the time. Please remember that it is the national office, not just the local shop so demands come from across the country.

It is unfortunate that the auction coincided with Kim's absence, but that's the way it is. Please be patient.

Thanks and regards

Clive