Fly Fusion Forums

Wtf? Wheres My Sales Thread

Why the F*CK do my sale threads keep getting deleted..... I'm not violating any of the rules. Everytime I put up a sales thread it is taken down, I'm selling my personal gear.

Are Admins just puppets? you are diluting the quality of this forum by not allowing members to post. I'm sure you don't have a marble sized nudge big enough in your pants to respond

Why the F*CK do my sale threads keep getting deleted..... I'm not violating any of the rules. Everytime I put up a sales thread it is taken down, I'm selling my personal gear.

Give it all to me, I'll sell it for you. :whistle:

Are Admins just puppets? you are diluting the quality of this forum by not allowing members to post. I'm sure you don't have a marble sized nudge big enough in your pants to respond

Needless to say if you are looking for a Sage stick PM me I have some for sale

Completely disagree with your approach Jayhad. Did you pm the admins to find out why first before posting your rant? If so, then accept their reasons or not or compromise or try work it out first. Since you did not mention whether you had done the pm'ing first, I am assuming you did not give them the benefit of your doubt. Correct me if I am wrong.

So if you didn't pm them first before going public, I definitely have no sympathy for you.

Frankly, its a post like yours that dilute the quality of the forum. Mods/Admins have a thankless job, and we should appreciate what they do.

Bottom line is always address your concerns about the way the forum is run privately first before ranting about it.

Smitty

Completely disagree with your approach Jayhad. Did you pm the admins to find out why first before posting your rant? If so, then accept their reasons or not or compromise or try work it out first. Since you did not mention whether you had done the pm'ing first, I am assuming you did not give them the benefit of your doubt. Correct me if I am wrong.

So if you didn't pm them first before going public, I definitely have no sympathy for you.

Frankly, its a post like yours that dilute the quality of the forum. Mods/Admins have a thankless job, and we should appreciate what they do.

Bottom line is always address your concerns about the way the forum is run privately first before ranting about it.

Smitty

X1

For your education but probably not retention, it is X1 as I am agreeing with what smitty wrote..

the concept requires larger then one syllable words so I will not try to explain it further, to you

Should be Tungsten - always wrong again and as always #2 .. I wish there were an Emoticon for - mental midget !!

You should be a little more descriptive so some of the other members can understand it.

Also i think its X 2 since its been said once already.

Tungsten- always willing to help.