Fly Fusion Forums

Loop Warranty

I have yet to hear anything bad on the service end from this board and it looks like only a couple guys from the BC board are having problems?

Maybe someone from the Army can chime in.

All though we have only had their product in our shop for a short while, 6 months to be exact we have had limited warrenty returns, so good news on that front.

If the product in question is in stock from our supplier it has been shipped back within a week to 10 day's. Pretty good service I would say. A few of the oddball no longer available products are a little tougher to come by.

We had a customer break his out of production Trout Bum 5wt in his car door and we had him back up & running a week later thanks to the folks in Ontario.

Thanks,

Dave

SouthBow Fly & Tackle

Never in the over 50 years of fly fishing have I bought a piece of equipment because it had a good warranty. I scratch my head when I hear this as it it quite a new kind of thing for me. I have always bought equipment, rods reels etc because I thought they where the best, or suited my needs. Never because I could possible break it. My dad always said buy quality and you buy it once buy junk and you keep buying into it.

for what it's worth...

Never in the over 50 years of fly fishing have I bought a piece of equipment because it had a good warranty. I scratch my head when I hear this as it it quite a new kind of thing for me. I have always bought equipment, rods reels etc because I thought they where the best, or suited my needs. Never because I could possible break it. My dad always said buy quality and you buy it once buy junk and you keep buying into it.

for what it's worth...

x2