Fly Fusion Forums

Christmas List

Hello

Well it's December and that usually means Christmas is soon. My wish list:

1 - I wish they would stop putting coloring in fresh beef and cheddar cheese. Meat is never THAT red and milk is never orange. They will probably discover these additives cause ___________ cancer.

2 - I wish they would reduce the speed limit (then enforce it like Nazis) on the Deerfoot to reduce deaths and accidents. Ever drive the Whitemud in Edmonton? 80km/h. It is definitely not a white-knuckle ride.

3 - I wish I could find a good family physician. Then I wish I didn't have to wait for months for any special services.

Add your wishes to the list. Maybe Santa will be reading the FFC forums this year.

Cheers

I wish for a job that doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night stressed out over it.

Better watch what I wish for and be glad I have a job maybe.

I wish for a world of peace and happiness - a world where Dave can finally come out and not worry about being ridiculed or bashed.

Oh ya...and a new horseshoe pit so my house is funner than Chris'.

My two front teeth!

Oh I almost forgot; Spandex hiking tights, some tofu wieners, a refillable coffe mug, and to be able to sit in a coffee shop in Banff sipping on an "uberlatte" and think that I am part of the solution and not the problem!

Gay pokey thing here to show that what I just said was in jest, well kinda..---------> <--poke--<

Dad has a pair of seal skin over boots from back in the day!! Just need to replace the zippers and they're as good as new!!

P

Should have let me know I saw many seal skin boots for sale in Iqaluit

I just want a drift boat

Überlatte!! Cool $hit! :)

My two front teeth!

Oh I almost forgot; Spandex hiking tights, some tofu wieners, a refillable coffe mug, and to be able to sit in a coffee shop in Banff sipping on an "uberlatte" and think that I am part of the solution and not the problem!

Gay pokey thing here to show that what I just said was in jest, well kinda..---------> <--poke--<

Just speaking entirely materialisticaly, I'm asking my wife for a 4pc, 4wt 7'9" finesse series TFO rod with a Pfleuger Trion reel (on sale at the fishing hole). Something to take backpacking and slay a few cutties and bulls west west of Rocky. I hope Santa is nice.