Fly Fusion Forums

The Never-ending Unlimited Cake Thread

there are times in other ff/nfr threads on the ffc board when one is given to a desire to express a deep affection for cake, however it is becoming apparent that sometimes the free and open expression of this affection is suppressed, mocked or locked, sometimes by the very ppl who are most deserving of a slice of delicious cake.

for those like myself who like cake but are sometimes shy about it, or are afraid to mention it in other threads, or perhaps just want to share the joy of cake with someone but don’t want to hijack other threads, i offer this unlimited cake thread as a safe haven to post cake pictures, recipes, and openly discuss and rate cake of all types.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cake is really overrated IMO.Just a bunch of flavored sugars piled into one.Very boring, like fishing with a spin cast rod.Now pie on the other hand is something to get excited about.Base layers of fluffy pastry's baked to perfection then filled with fresh fruits and toped with ice cream.Very exciting, just like fly fishing.

oh.

maybe your nan makes a bitchin' one at xmas, but general rule of thumb is friends don't let friends serve fruitcake at a wedding. my nuptuals were blessed by a cake made by this shoppe that was called 'chocolate overdose' up in the 'chuck [think they burnt down a few yrs ago].

4 kinds of handmade chocolate.

a small slice weighed about the same as what the average bow river brown trout caught by most polysci majors weighs, but less than what the law majors claim.

delicious cake **nom **nom

i'd never heard of this thing you speak of.

i'd try it but someone else has to make it sounds like a lot of effin work to prepare.

If it is done right it is about 3 inches high on the cake and not sweet like some other frosting.. but and there is always a but it makes cake better then cake.. and that is a fact..