Fly Fusion Forums

Dressed To Impress

dstyl

I recognize the lip on that top brown, we've played before.

yea..... i think i've caught him a couple of times in the same spot, almost feel guilty, do u think i should leave him to do his thing, or are the browns already done with there spawning?

spawning is going on right now.. they just started digding redds full force the last week or so.. stay out of all of the waste deep chop and tail outs. stresing fish while spawning wil make it harder for them too recover after they spawn... imho.... tons of fat bows out there right now! some even still eating on top... why bother with fish making more fish! just not right!

why bother with fish making more fish! just not right!

GENTLEMEN! START. YOUR. ENGINES! :)

Can't wait for the first reply about the BC fisheries and tourism largely dependent on targeting saltwater fish in river systems, preparing to, you know,...spawn. :)

Also, global warming is a hoax and is propagated by the myopic tree huggers (right S.Leader?) :)

Smitty

P.S. Please, folks, let's make this thread at LEAST 3 pages before it gets locked. :ridemcowboy:

spawning is going on right now.. they just started digding redds full force the last week or so.. stay out of all of the waste deep chop and tail outs. stresing fish while spawning wil make it harder for them too recover after they spawn... imho.... tons of fat bows out there right now! some even still eating on top... why bother with fish making more fish! just not right!

good to know! guess i'll just stay outta those areas for awhile, and ur rite about those fat bows, been gettin dem on top with emergers last few evenings, might be the reason why i'm sick right now.

ahh smitty come on dude fishing for pre spawn fish and spawning fish is two completely different things.. one can feed a little harder and recover the other wont... nice try tho...

You kidding Maxwell?! :) Actually, I'm on your side.

Its just, I haven't done my daily workout yet, and figured my arms might get some exercise by stirring pots... ;)

Smitty