Fly Fusion Forums

Logo For Ffc

If you'd have read back far enough in this post you'd see where I originally posted this idea... and said "we would need an artist to make a proper image, becuase this one's just copied from the net"

cheers.

So really you have nothing, right? ;)

<--poke--<

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here's a rough sketch of FNG 's idea? did I get the concept right FNG? picture is crap, but that's becuase Im not sure of the concept and I rushed putting it together. :)

FFClogosubmit7.jpg

Close Hawg.

I was thinking that the Rod be the other side of the "y", but close. And of course, the artistry could use some work......lol

SJW..... YUCK!!!!

That would be incredibly hard to read from even 5 ft away from someone's shirt. You'd lose the reason for having a logo.

<--poke--<

So what are YOUR reasons for having a logo? :laugh:

This thread gets better and better by the day........

havin a clean simple text is boring.. i understand brian that the "big name" commercil companies have simple logos but who the hell rocks a walmart t shirt? aggresive and abstract is what most people rock.. look at msot clothing with logos on them......

havin a clean simple text is boring.. i understand brian that the "big name" commercil companies have simple logos but who the hell rocks a walmart t shirt? aggresive and abstract is what most people rock.. look at msot clothing with logos on them......

No offense max, but the vast majority of people on this board are probably older than 25, and would "rock" a T with a simple logo they could understand.

cheers.

No offense max, but the vast majority of people on this board are probably older than 25, and would "rock" a T with a simple logo they could understand.

cheers.

Why don't you put up a poll instead of speaking for everyone else. This isn't a dictatorship around here is it?

If it turns out your correct I would like you oh mighty one to consider the following as my submission to your contest:

FFC.com

I actually really liked alot of the fonts (I actually downloaded them all to use in Photoshop) that Max posted, and I am over 30 years old.

With our football appearal when I coached for 11 years we NEVER used simple logo's and the parents bought more of the appearal, tougues, gloves, hoddies, jackets (we had jackets for our parents too) then what the kids bought. Even look at some of the compainies out their that sells alot of appearal such as Gloomis, there is nothing simple about the gloomis logo or even the Whistler Logo, there would be no way I would call any of these logo's as simple.

Also by what I have seen people submitting on this thread alot of the logo's are not simple logo's there is alot of work that has gone into some of them, so I would say the majority of the site as what I have seen from this thread do not want a simple logo.

Just my 2 bits.