Fly Fusion Forums

Pot Bust

The primary mistake in the "legalize" argument is equating the current "legal" substances with "OK" or not harmful. Everyone knows that's BS. Weed is a gateway drug? The argument can be justified both ways. Lots of folks do weed and never anything more. How many addicts started with weed? Very close to 100%. But that is also part and parcel of personality disorder, requiring ever higher levels of escape."

Wow. You sound like a real expert.

Take a pill.

It's not a gateway for everyone, but it is for lots of people. I doubt I would have tried acid or meth otherwise. It's not the pot I'm worried about, it's the coke and the meth. I'm past all that *hit now. I'm all for everything in moderation, but there are a lot of people out there who can't make those decisions for them selves. Just make it another sin tax. It's gonna happen anyway, we might as well get something positive out of it.

I tried it at Woodstock but I didn't exhale.

Silver Ghost is now going to start doing hardcore drugs such as Meth, Crack, Herion

To too boot he will start doing home invasions, and run an organized crime syndicate to support is habit.

I bet if we looked more closly we will find more pot smokers then one might think.

I was a child of the 60's My heaviest drugs now are smoken out a couple hundred dozen Steelhad flies for the fall season for clients, I also have an expensive addiction for vintage reels and am a member of several collector groups that roam around like outlaw bikers buying classic fly fishing memorabilia (oh the shame). I have also am a dealer of classic wet flies. "I'll lay a few March browns on you now, the first hit is free". And yes I have even taught adults and school children to tie flies and made money at it. I also "use" oil paints freely and often without thinking abut the subject that I paint.

THERE its out in the open, sigh... I feel so much better now.

I was a child of the 60's My heaviest drugs now are smoken out a couple hundred dozen Steelhad flies for the fall season for clients, I also have an expensive addiction for vintage reels and am a member of several collector groups that roam around like outlaw bikers buying classic fly fishing memorabilia (oh the shame). I have also am a dealer of classic wet flies. "I'll lay a few March browns on you now, the first hit is free". And yes I have even taught adults and school children to tie flies and made money at it. I also "use" oil paints freely and often without thinking abut the subject that I paint.

Am I reading correctly Free March browns. hook me up pusher man SD :clapping:

Damn it I knew it, the pusher is in the house.......

I'll be talking to you in a few days about a ORDER.....