Fly Fusion Forums

2006 Toyota Sienna Ce

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Toyota dealer says we need new front springs/shocks for $800 total.

Who else does this work in town that you would recommend... Dealers charge way to much if it indeed needs doing. After only 50,000 km I am more than a little annoyed.

Guest Sundancefisher
Warranty 3 yrs/ 60,000 km so does that mean you are just over the 3 years??? If so that sucks.

1 month past

Yup...would of started failing one month after purchase <--poke--<

Animation1-2.gif..that's why I own a 'Pathfinder'..well from what I was told the part should be cheaper than my Nissan, why not go to ..'pic-u-part', and get springs...the shocks u can get at Midas, and have them put the springs on....?.....................Wolfie

Yup...would of started failing one month after purchase <--poke--<

Funny it must be all perception... my daily driver/work truck is a 7 yr old made in Mexico "domestic" w/430,000k and climbing w/no major issues, my third one of that make and mileage. Then again I usta own a coupla Japanese built 4bys that could climb straight up the side of a mountain but liked to have their head gaskets refreshed on a annual basis.<--poke--< <--poke--<

Funny it must be all perception... my daily driver/work truck is a 7 yr old made in Mexico "domestic" w/430,000k and climbing w/no major issues, my third one of that make and mileage. Then again I usta own a coupla Japanese built 4by that could climb straight up the side of a mountain but liked to have their head gaskets refreshed on a annual basis.<--poke--< <--poke--<

LOL.gif...sounds like in ur younger days you were a bit of a "red neck"...Lo0db5.gif...........Wolfie

LOL.gif...sounds like in ur younger days you were a bit of a "red neck"...Lo0db5.gif...........Wolfie

Still am, I'm about as "rural" as you can get, @ the end of the day my boots are covered in cow *hit

Guest Sundancefisher
Why would you need new springs?At only 50K I can see shocks but not springs.Unless you like to jump cars or something.I would get some other quotes.Maybe a new set of shocks is all you need.

Got a new shock put in. Same part as the strut on the front end.