Fly Fusion Forums

Spots And Slashes

brownsbask

Some great pics, dude!

Particularly luv the first two. I like how you framed the creek between the trees in the first one; the second one is a

real nice shot of a gorgeous fish. Nicely done!

I know that last spot very well. The channel just after that run has changed from last year and there is two new pools!. I was there a few weeks ago and lucked out on an evening hatch. I got in to quite a few hogs from the bridge up and was surprised at the number of them in that short stretch. It was the least remote of the three stretches I fished that day and had the nicest fish.

Great pics. I'm jealous.

Nice shots. Just got a new monitor today and your shots popped out well. :)

The pool near that boulder in the 2nd last pic in the 2nd set is a doozie. Head back in late Sept and you'll find a couple - few dozen fish. Really nice water. Doesn't look as good as it really is. :)

Nice shots. Just got a new monitor today and your shots popped out well. :)

The pool near that boulder in the 2nd last pic in the 2nd set is a doozie. Head back in late Sept and you'll find a couple - few dozen fish. Really nice water. Doesn't look as good as it really is. :)

I've only fished this river once before but I remember that boulder and the pool right by it. There are some nice ones in there for sure.