Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Fly Rod

wingshooter

If anybody was fishing @ Lower K and found a 3 piece fly rod in a green case I am willing to pay big for it's return. I have had this rod all over the world and has brought me some great memories. I misplaced it on Saturday June 6th. Please PM. Reunite me with an old friend. I was near the boat launch near the dam.

Come to think of it I also could have lost it at the launch @ the Red Deer below the dam. My name and number is inside the case so I am sure if anybody has found it they would have returned it so far. Well here go to hoping.

10 ft RL Winston 8 weight........so now you see my pain.

Sorry to hear about your rod wingshooter. If you would have relized sooner it might have been at the dam I would have ran right out there and checked for you. Can only hope that an honest person picked it up now. Try running an ad on Kijiji, under community they have a lost and found section. Hopefully you get it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news for me came in snail mail of the whereabouts of my rod. I fellow from Edmonton who does not fish found the rod and looked inside and found my address and mailed me that he had it and is trying to get it sent back to me. What a relief! It is good to know that there are people out there that are honest and do the right thing. Is it wrong to want to kiss my Winston when it get's home??????

Good news for me came in snail mail of the whereabouts of my rod. I fellow from Edmonton who does not fish found the rod and looked inside and found my address and mailed me that he had it and is trying to get it sent back to me. What a relief! It is good to know that there are people out there that are honest and do the right thing. Is it wrong to want to kiss my Winston when it get's home??????

That's awesome news!

And, it also goes to show, that not everyone from Edmonton (LIKE ME!) are all bad. :P

With more and more success reports like this I'm starting to think most people are honest and try to do the right thing if they can. Good thing you had your address in there, certainly something I'm going to do when I get home.

With more and more success reports like this I'm starting to think most people are honest and try to do the right thing if they can. Good thing you had your address in there, certainly something I'm going to do when I get home.

Good call. Time to get some business cards and address cards in those rod tubes.