Fly Fusion Forums

Support Your Calgary Girl On Wfn

Thanks to all of you who have voted already!

To reiterate I have entered a contest on WFN(World Fishing Network) to win a guided fishing trip and be "adopted" by the network. I would love to represent our great province but I need your help, I need your votes to succeed.

Fishing is my absolute favorite! Read why here:

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=352

Go Calgary! :wave_smile:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddys at the Alberta Outdoors Forum have sent hundreds of votes already. I am now in fourth place. I usually fish in southern Alberta at Traver's Reservior. I am hoping to check out Badger Lake and Mcgregor as well this weekend.

Any tips for these lakes?

Michelle

One more vote.

My wife is a nurse at Rocky View, in the cardiac unit. And I lost my teacher as well pretty recently. If I hadn't voted for you, I fear I may have been smited from above. Plus I'm a sucker for a girl holding a fish!

Thanks for the link, but are you a fly fisher? What fly did you get that nice pike on?

I want to learn to fly fish so bad! I have a friend that is going to sell me a rod etc. Then I am set. I am on this site to learn the tricks!

Thanks so much for the vote!

One more vote.

My wife is a nurse at Rocky View, in the cardiac unit. And I lost my teacher as well pretty recently. If I hadn't voted for you, I fear I may have been smited from above. Plus I'm a sucker for a girl holding a fish!

I am very sorry you lost your teacher too. I really miss my father but I am sure he is cheering me on now!

Nurses are great people!

Thanks so much for the vote!

You can vote every 24 hours with multiple e-mails!