Fly Fusion Forums

Bass Pro Shops Fish Tank

Fish are amazingly tough for a critter with a pea sized brain. Then again they have to be, what people tend to forget is that fully half of given age class die each yr even without angling. Sweet Old Mother Nature is a mean cold heartless bitch in reality. Hell I'm rootin' for the pike, a native species chowin' down on a introduced one.

Nature sure is cruel and down right violent at times there is no doubt about that. Sometimes it doesn't even make sense. Zoos don't put seals in with polar bears or zebra in with lions. It just makes sense. That's all that didn't sit well with me, it didn't make sense. I just wanted to see other peoples thoughts on it. Thanks for the responses guys.

And when a human does that in nature they go to jail, no offence birchy but that was a pretty dumb reply IMO

I would say go to the SPCA and report it if it bothers you that much, complaining on an internet forum does no good.

Not complaining, just looking for other peoples input and thoughts.

Nature sure is cruel and down right violent at times there is no doubt about that. Sometimes it doesn't even make sense. Zoos don't put seals in with polar bears or zebra in with lions. It just makes sense. That's all that didn't sit well with me, it didn't make sense. I just wanted to see other peoples thoughts on it. Thanks for the responses guys.

I figure we start trucking in Seals and putting in all the bears enclosures and leaving them where bears of all types can find them... National figure heads also...

My views on seals are well Known to some.. under used food source for those in need... send them to the pet food plants, not fish... and some countries ...

talk about humans screwing up things..

send them to PETA so they can slaughter them like they did to the Dogs and Cats in their care...... Save my tax dollars..

Guest Sundancefisher
I don't know but pretty sweet looking fish.

trout come from hatcheries...other species from the wild.

They have limited tank space. I am sure they wish they had a smaller pike in there. My response to all those people concerned about the trout is to put more Sundance Perch in them tanks to keep the pike happy...

:goodvsevil():