Fly Fusion Forums

New Vid In The Humblefisherman Series

Hello fellow fishers,

As the mountain lakes begin to thaw over the next few months finding these Marl colored cutts will be the target of many of us fly fishers. I've had this particular vid sitting in the archives for awhile now. Finally time to release. We only caught one big fish all day, but it was a lunker so it was worth hike in.

hope you enjoy 1 Marl colored Cutt

On a side not I have figured out a way to bypass some of the music licence issues youtube has put apon us, so there shoud be a flurry of old and new vids over the coming weeks. We have been doing lots of filming the last while and we have a very full year ahead of us.

I will be posting a pike vid in the next day or two... i didn't catch the "big one" but Turnbull and Strando each got a massive slough shark.

Thanks for watchin,

The Humblefisherman

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

WHERE DID THE NET GO?!?!?!?!?!

is that a store purchased net i see in your hands!

cool vid and pig of a cut

I've tried that lake a couple of times and have yet to catch a fish there, glad to see that you did better.

Man it was tough! i saw a big one swim by below my boat when i first got there and it built some lofty expectations. Both Troy and myself fished for a solid 5 hours with only a couple of bumps and a couple of solid takes. I was really really happy to catch that fish.