Fly Fusion Forums

Sabal Homes

I am looking at building with Sabal Homes and I am just wondering if anyone has dealt with them at all, and whether or not you were satisfied with the end result? Any hiccups through the process?

Thanks in advance!

Din,

I think my bro-in-law worked for them... Not a great parting of ways, from what I recall... I can ask him to contact you or relay some questions on your behalf. PM me if interested...

Peter

I am looking at building with Sabal Homes and I am just wondering if anyone has dealt with them at all, and whether or not you were satisfied with the end result? Any hiccups through the process?

Thanks in advance!

<--poke--<

i do work for them and they're good to work for the product we install is expensive and an upgrade from the standard but it performs better and solves issues and they are willing to fork out the extra cash to deliver a better product i think that says something for them.

Correction! He is currently working for Sabal homes... Previous comments related to a previous company... I can still pass along some questions for him directly, if you wish...

P

Din,

I think my bro-in-law worked for them... Not a great parting of ways, from what I recall... I can ask him to contact you or relay some questions on your behalf. PM me if interested...

Peter

<--poke--<

My wife and I were looking at buying one of their homes out in Cochrane. I can't comment on the end result, but I liked what I saw, compared with the other builders out there. The finish on their homes is top-notch, and they include extras not all builders will shell out for. I didn't end up buying out there because of the commute.

Are you building a home in one of their subdivisions, or are they custom building on your own lot?

If I were to tear down my 1950's bungalow and put up a couple of infills, I'd like to know if they do custom builds. So yeah, great initial impression, but perhaps you're worried of something lurks beneath the polish. I hear ya.