Fly Fusion Forums

Loop 14' Spey With Loop Opti Megaloop Reel

toolman

• 2 weeks later...
At 3:00pm today, Tuesday, May 12, I drove off in the pouring rain, not realizing that I had left my Loop Blueline 14' 9wt. Spey rod (w/Loop Opti Mega Loop reel/Vision Spey Ace long belly line...), still leaning against the car. I was parked at the end of Riverside Drive, SE, which is the street into Carburn Park, on the east side of the Southland Pedestrian bridge.

When I returned at 5:30pm, it was gone... About a $2,000 replacement cost. Pretty disappointed.

Thanks,

Greg

M8...if the insurance is the same here in Alberta as it is everywhere else across Canada..i'd call ur "car" insurance person on this..it comes under contents of car.............worth a check...it happened to me while i was in Ontario..............Wolfie

M8...if the insurance is the same here in Alberta as it is everywhere else across Canada..i'd call ur "car" insurance person on this..it comes under contents of car.............worth a check...it happened to me while i was in Ontario..............Wolfie

Wolfie,

Don;t know if you read the previouse post but the rod and reel were found and returned. As a friend of gregg's I know he was devistated when he first lost it, however he took a good attitude towards it and karma rewarded him for it with it beeing returned back to him.