Fly Fusion Forums

Icky Flies

I just got my box of flies from Icky, and they look great! It only took a few days, and I was also rewarded with a few free flies. I think this is the best deal for flies right now. With the FFC discount and free shipping with orders over $30, plus the few bonus flies, I averaged under $0.90 per fly! A great way to get flies that I normally don't tie (streamers, turk's tarantulas, etc.) or can't physically tie (size 20 little things).

Can't wait to use them!

I just got my box of flies from Icky, and they look great! It only took a few days, and I was also rewarded with a few free flies. I think this is the best deal for flies right now. With the FFC discount and free shipping with orders over $30, plus the few bonus flies, I averaged under $0.90 per fly! A great way to get flies that I normally don't tie (streamers, turk's tarantulas, etc.) or can't physically tie (size 20 little things).

Can't wait to use them!

how do you get a discount?

Click the banner when it appears at the top of the page and you (should) automatically get the discount when you place your order and check out (order code should automatiically appear in the box).

Cheers,

P

how do you get a discount?

I buy flies from him all the time on one occasion i needed them right away as i was heading out of town on a trip so i asked if he could overnight them and offered to pay the extra cost. the next day he hand delivered them to me. cant go wrong great flies great guy!

I buy flies from him all the time on one occasion i needed them right away as i was heading out of town on a trip so i asked if he could overnight them and offered to pay the extra cost. the next day he hand delivered them to me. cant go wrong great flies great guy!

Now THAT is good customer service.

Guest JayVee

Just received a few free samples in the mail along with a 15% discount coupon. The guy's got my business. Now I'm off to try out the flies!

• 3 years later...