Fly Fusion Forums

April 2009 Pics.

Ayr

Hey Everyone,

Here's a few pics from last month, hope you all got out and I'm sure most of us would like to get out even more often!

DSC06105.jpg

DSC06115.jpg

DSC06117.jpg

DSC06107.jpg

DSC06108.jpg

DSC06120.jpg

DSC06119.jpg

BowRiver006.jpg

BowRiver003.jpg

BowRiver002.jpg

We'll see what next month brings!

Ayr.

Ayr nice fish dude... I 'll get my April pics up in the next few as well. I don't see any piker pics .... May try to join you up there in a few weeks

Yeah Jay, we'll look forward to the pics. No pike last month; seasonal closure on the lake. It opens up again in a couple of weeks and with the colder-late spring, it should go guns till the end of May. For sure come on up, we'll get into 'em!

Ayr.

Yeah Jay, we'll look forward to the pics. No pike last month; seasonal closure on the lake. It opens up again in a couple of weeks and with the colder-late spring, it should go guns till the end of May. For sure come on up, we'll get into 'em!

Ayr.

Pikers are at least 4 weeks behind this year. Todays temps were 41.2 last years at this date were 57.6. need at least 50-55 to make things happen. Forcast is snow for rest of week will cool pike temps. looking at least 5 weeks behind last year. expecting a june frenzy instead of a may frenzy.Global warming my ass.