Fly Fusion Forums

Hello

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would say hello. I would like to thank everyone for contributing to this site, as it has been a wealth of information for a newcomer to Calgary such as myself. I must say that the people at fish tales were also eager to help me out, and had excellent customer service. Today was my first day fishing the bow, and I had a great time despite being skunked. Tight lines, and I'll see you on the water :lol:

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would say hello. I would like to thank everyone for contributing to this site, as it has been a wealth of information for a newcomer to Calgary such as myself. I must say that the people at fish tales were also eager to help me out, and had excellent customer service. Today was my first day fishing the bow, and I had a great time despite being skunked. Tight lines, and I'll see you on the water :lol:

Welcome to the Board Roast.

You picked a fine store to start off at in Calgary. The folks at Fish Tales are fine people. Helped me out a ton when I started last year.

Hello Everyone,

Welcome. Wait until you experience the power of an angry Bow River Bow. It is something to behold.

Hope it comes soon.

Jeff