Fly Fusion Forums

Looking Good This Weekend!

"Its going to be a terrible weekend... Temps dropping rapidly through the day on sat follwed by a bow river water spout on sunday, use caution... better yet, stay warm and safe at home."

Dar Maqbool

The Bow will be closed this weekend, so everyone please stay home. It's the annual weekend that they clean all the rocks in the river. If you happen to see me out there with a rod it's only because I volunteered to help with the cleaning. I'll have a special rock-scrubbing fly on the end of my line.

The Bow will be closed this weekend, so everyone please stay home. It's the annual weekend that they clean all the rocks in the river. If you happen to see me out there with a rod it's only because I volunteered to help with the cleaning. I'll have a special rock-scrubbing fly on the end of my line.

The Bow is very much open this weekend, its the Crow thats closed.... dont venture to far from Calgary, its going to be a terrible weekend.

The thing about weather forcasting is that it's right enough to not ignore it, but wrong often enough to not rely on it.

Agreed. However, they were bang on for today, so let's hope they've got it right for the weekend and into next week. Terry