Fly Fusion Forums

Scierra Cc3 Waist Waders?

I think I am about a 48 I have a personal tailor so I don't really know my size.

Its the same waders I have worn to every spey gathering, in the winter time I wear a pair of long underware and sweat pants and they fit me fine, a little bit snug but pretty good.

Dang, too bad they are out of mediums. I think the mediums are the only ones I would fit in...I'm 5'11" 155 lbs, and size 10.5 feet lol...so don't think the large will work....ah well, someday I guess :( Sounds like a wicked deal though speyghillie! :) Do you know if they will get mediums in in the future?

Dang, too bad they are out of mediums. I think the mediums are the only ones I would fit in...I'm 5'11" 155 lbs, and size 10.5 feet lol...so don't think the large will work....ah well, someday I guess :( Sounds like a wicked deal though speyghillie! :) Do you know if they will get mediums in in the future?

King I dunno I think a large might be okay, I have a size 10 foot in korkers and when dry they are a very snug fit (wearing socks of course) but once wet they fit nicely.

Hi guys,

Fisherking, i did ask about the medium waders, and they might get them in but not for a while, i will ask again on Tuesday.

The normal retail price in the UK would be around $275 cnd , but because i got friends in low places they are swinging me a wee deal, not much of a deal but why pay $275.00 if you can get them for $200.00, .............thats the Scottish in me.

Gordo.

Hi guys,

Fisherking, i did ask about the medium waders, and they might get them in but not for a while, i will ask again on Tuesday.

The normal retail price in the UK would be around $275 cnd , but because i got friends in low places they are swinging me a wee deal, not much of a deal but why pay $275.00 if you can get them for $200.00, .............thats the Scottish in me.

Gordo.

Hence why I am getting TWO pairs

You might be right bhurt, I found this sizing chart and there isn't much difference between the mediums and the larges:

http://www.scierra.com/?product=375

The only problem I might have then is my waist is a 33 or so...is the belt on them pretty good if I had to cinch em up a bit lol?

The belt is excellent, built in and plastic clip, I keep my sinched up pretty good and they hold fine, worse case buy a cheep ass springbrook neprome one for extra belt.

The belt is excellent, built in and plastic clip, I keep my sinched up pretty good and they hold fine, worse case buy a cheep ass springbrook neprome one for extra belt.

Yea for sure. It only looks like the major difference between the medium and large is the waist anyways.

EDIT: Just have to make sure the foot is large enough now...I see the guys are talking about it below

• 4 weeks later...

Just got mine today (Thanks Speyghillie) I ordered the XL and I'm 6' 240. I have a size 11 foot and these fit great with some room to spare. The length is good and the waist is a bit snug but thats my problem and I'm working on that.

These waders are going to rock this summer.

Just got mine today (Thanks Speyghillie) I ordered the XL and I'm 6' 240. I have a size 11 foot and these fit great with some room to spare. The length is good and the waist is a bit snug but thats my problem and I'm working on that.

These waders are going to rock this summer.

Yeah I got mine just the other day.

This is my second pair, my first is still in great shape after one year of a beating.

Thanks Gord and I'll see you in may.