Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Photo Shoot Off

fisher26

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in posting photo's of there favorite fish shots, and at the end we could all vote (is there a poll feature?) on the top photo (no prize) for the title of best fish picture.

Remember this is not a competition for the biggest or even the most beautiful fish, just the best shot of a fish. (Although size and looks help!)

For courtesy sake could anyone wanting to remove a picture should consult the owner before doing so.

Personally I have been very lucky to have a fishing partner who takes great shots so I cannot claim skills for the photography but rather for the fish.

Will be interested to see what pics you guys post! :)

IMG_4953.jpg

IMGP0184.jpg

IMGP0246.jpg

IMG_7842.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that very first pic of the brookie is the best photo. lots of really nice fish here but not so great photos.

toolman, as im sure youve heard many times... those are some incredible fish youve got there. unreal brown. well done

M

These are really old pictures I scanned. I think I have a soft spot for them because they are from a time when I could literally fish every day....ah, the memories.

Hey Brownstone, nice bully picture. Who's the talented photographer that took that one? ;)

Big beautiful BC Gerard

biggerardeagleriver.jpg

Beautiful Lundbreck Cutty...24". Only a few leaks in the old neoprenes.

CrowBow4edited.jpg

Little Cutty from a used to be secret creek

GoldCreekCuttyedited.jpg

Vidcap of a nice BC Cutty

cutthroat.gif

A new fishing friend releasing his catch, (This is Brownstone's release of the fish above)

Morefishing015.jpg

Here's my favourite. Taken last year at a lake near Fernie. If you look close enough you can see the leader and the humpy it was caught on.

IMG_2421crop.jpg

Wow, great picture Reg. Would you mind if I keep a copy for myself. Strictly for me, I won't post it or share it. I might use it for a background or screensaver, but that's it.

this one's my fave so far this year...had to use my back pack as a reference point (there's never anyone fishing with me when i hook the beasts...go figure)...

bully27.jpg

second up for me would be this one...by the way, if anyone finds this net on Lost Creek, please let me know (lost it about a month ago)...

solstice1.jpg

the battles are incredible!! theres nothing like seeing one of these fish come completely out of the water like a rainbow. long, hard runs they do it all!! anywhere from 20-40 minutes with some of these dinosaurs.I absolutley love these fish. just incredible

M