Fish Photo Shoot Off

fisher26

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's one of a small cuttie, something about the picture that I really like. It was snapped by my fishing buddy who coincedentally also snapped the pic in my avatar. Fine work BooBoo

post-125-1185984780.jpg

Me like! Nice pic, mang! :)

:angry: Now, as for you, bigbowtrout- I'm very disappointed in the way you handle fish. It's terrible how your rough handling

has rubbed all the spots off that cutty in the 3rd pic! :lol: Very cool-looking cutt, bro'!

A couple more.

First one I like because there is nothing like the feeling of watching a Rainbow pushing 30 inches swim away.

The second picture is the same fish from Toolman's Pictures caught at night last week. Plus, it was the first under water fish pic I took with my new camera. I need some practice as you would see if I posted my other attempts.

Nice Big Bow river Rainbow

28InchBowRainbow.jpg

Old Pig Nose underwater at night.

bowjuly27th002.jpg

Me like! Nice pic, mang! :)

:angry: Now, as for you, bigbowtrout- I'm very disappointed in the way you handle fish. It's terrible how your rough handling

has rubbed all the spots off that cutty in the 3rd pic! :lol: Very cool-looking cutt, bro'!

I took me forever to colour the orange slashes :blink:

Nobody has posted my favorite one yet. It was taken by someone on the boards... It's a silouette of Toolman on the river at dusk, rod bent, and the fish coming out of the water. I think it was taken last year... you know the one!

Can someone post it?

man i thought there was no way someone would post a pic of a fish that was bigger than my sturgeon!! brian that mega 'bow is so ridonkulous!!! i dont know how many times i have looked at that pic (pig) on your old site. incredible, oh hey them others arent bad either. man you really can stop the hawgs!! LOL

M

Guest bigbadbrent
Careful Greg. They might just be trying to trick you into exposing one of your spots. ;)

That is a nice picture though.

*cough* southland *cough*

Thanks guys.

I think RegDunlop's shot of that bow is just amazing! IMHO, The best shots are action or unique angle shots.

Harps, your Pic #1 of the brookie is phenomenal! I may have to turn that into my screensaver at work. If you don't mind of course.

I can flip you a bigger pict if you want when I get back to my other computer. PM and let me know.

I have a closeup of just the side that I use on my desktop.

Chars,