Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Birthday Terryh

Happy B-day Terry.

Al have you guys drafted him for the AGFTeam yet?

Honorary life member of AGFT........Clive's and my birthday gift to Terry..........Come's with all rights and priviledges..........Wait for your certificate---it's in the mail!!! ha!!

Thanks everyone -- had a great day, and it's always nice to make it through another year.

BBT -- don't worry about me, the Oilers and Eskimos have provided me more than a lifetime worth of Cups. Based on the current pace, a Calgary fan would have to live to 518 to see as many from their teams.

Alan -- I'd have fired MacT a month or two ago when Tortarello (sp?) was available.

Monger -- Not sure what AGFT means, but if Clive and Alan are members then I think I want to join. I'll be watching the mail Alan. :lol:.

Terry

Terry this a group of VERY experienced fishermen...Ancient Geezer Fishing Team.

I'll have to ask Al what the minimum age is so I can work on my stats as I get close to my draft year.

Monger....

The memberhip is VERY exclusive.........Age is only one component.....You have to LOOK like you're over 80 (Clive)---even though you can be under 60 (me!!).......Secondly you have to have had, or be scheduled to have, at least THREE of the following: hip surgery, knee surgery, colonoscopy, treatment for depression, eye surgery, hemmeroids, arthritis, lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, memory loss, kidney transplant, bypass surgery, or other age related afflictions and have a certificate to prove it........If you've had an erection lasting more than 4 hours you can qualify with only TWO of the above..........Finally you need to be able to catch enough trout in a day to lose count..........Usually 3 or more will do it..........If you or anyone else can meet these stringently monitored criteria, you too can become a member, even as we speak..........

Al.......

Love the list Al. I'm only 46 but I'm starting work on the failing body parts. You guys are my idols. I'm glad I could spark some of Clive's creative side. I'll have to meet up with guys at Police or Bullshead so I can get an autographed picture.

Have we hijacked Terry's birthday enough yet?

Love the list Al. I'm only 46 but I'm starting work on the failing body parts. You guys are my idols. I'm glad I could spark some of Clive's creative side. I'll have to meet up with guys at Police or Bullshead so I can get an autographed picture.

Have we hijacked Terry's birthday enough yet?

Yeah we've done enuf damage to Terry's birthday thread.....Going way back to HIS post, I also have to say I agree that Tortella would have been a good choice for the Oil..........

Would be great to hook up for a day's fishing Monger.......Bullshead will sure be on our list for late April assuming the ice is off by then...........;)