Fly Fusion Forums

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

NO NO NO, you have it all wrong, those cars are Ladas, the animals in the back is actually the spare engine for when the front one breaks. If your old enough you will remember the OLD VW Beatles with no gas gaug you just flipd the leaver to the spare, same thing.

I use to drive half an hour between towns to work and I have seen 2 calves being transported in the back of a K car. I tried to get some pics on my cell but they didn't turn out. I had to slow down and get behind them again to make sure I was seeing things right.

Buddy of mine had a pissed off simmie cow inside his brand new supercab once, does that count? Both him and his wife had left the scene of the incident so's I don't think it counts as a cattle drive.............

I remember as a kid comin' home from the old Calgary Stockyards with a shetland pony in the backseat of the Old Man's '55 Buick. He had thrown the back bench in the trunk and given me an old coffee can. It was my job to catch anything that fell outta the pony.

Buddy of mine had a pissed off simmie cow inside his brand new supercab once, does that count? Both him and his wife had left the scene of the incident so's I don't think it counts as a cattle drive.............

I remember as a kid comin' home from the old Calgary Stockyards with a shetland pony in the backseat of the Old Man's '55 Buick. He had thrown the back bench in the trunk and given me an old coffee can. It was my job to catch anything that fell outta the pony.

I know of a guy that had a pissed-off Black go right through the cab of his truck when he was tagging calves.. he apparently didn't get the driver door shut quick enough and had her hot on his heels as he went out the passenger door. That bit about the Shetland just made me squirt milk out my nose I laughed so hard..

That what my friend was doing, quickly treatin' and taggin' a newborn before they hadta run to the banker in town. Said the ungrateful bitch left the cab of his new dually full of cowshit and afterbirth.

That what my friend was doing, quickly treatin' and taggin' a newborn before they hadta run to the banker in town. Said the ungrateful bitch left the cab of his new dually full of cowshit and afterbirth.

Just recycled a bit more of my breakfast.. Damn thats funny.

When I was a kid growing up in Edmonton we lived on what was the edge of town and the woman and husband that owned the offsetting farm drove up and told us they'd pay us a dime for every gopher tail we brought to the farmhouse. They drove up in a Cadillac and I was just floored to see a Palomino in the back seat, they were delivering it to someone who bought the horse. Then a couple of years ago at buddy of mine who raises sheep in the Strathmore area and 4 Lebanese dudes showed up and bought 3 lambs, they hauled them away holding them in the seats of an Impala.

Then a couple of years ago at buddy of mine who raises sheep in the Strathmore area and 4 Lebanese dudes showed up and bought 3 lambs, they hauled them away holding them in the seats of an Impala.

Kind of a different way to look at take out food I guess..

Back in '70's we'd occasionally buy horses from a guy who ran a big bunch of cattle and horses in the high desert around Jordan Valley, Oregon. Every 4 yrs Bill would buy himself a brand new Lincoln and remove the back seat. That's where his fencin' tools and his cow doctorin' stuff was stored. Last time I was down there pickin' up a load of horses Bill was busy braggin on his new Lincoln. Seems it had a glass divider between the front and back seats and Bill thought that was the cat's ass because it stopped them orphan calves from slobberin' down his neck when he was givin' them a ride back to headquarters.

Back in '70's we'd occasionally buy horses from a guy who ran a big bunch of cattle and horses in the high desert around Jordan Valley, Oregon. Every 4 yrs Bill would buy himself a brand new Lincoln and remove the back seat. That's where his fencin' tools and his cow doctorin' stuff was stored. Last time I was down there pickin' up a load of horses Bill was busy braggin on his new Lincoln. Seems it had a glass divider between the front and back seats and Bill thought that was the cat's ass because it stopped them orphan calves from slobberin' down his neck when he was givin' them a ride back to headquarters.

That's awesome.. There was a guy up the road a few miles from where my parents now live that hauled a horse to local brandings in the back of his pickup, without stock racks mind you.. Never saw it (way before my time) but have heard it from a number of people.

too funny, the only thing i have ever seen remotely close was during moose season, one of the old style 80's blazers driving down white ave in edmonton with the whole dead moose strapped to the top of the roof, legs dangling over the side and the head off the back.