Fly Fusion Forums

Luge World Cup

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be competing in the Luge World Cup this Friday and Saturday at Canada Olympic park. I believe my competitions begin on Friday at 3pm and again on Saturday evening at 6pm. Admission is free and there will be a festival tent where you can watch the races on TV's while throwing back a cold one, or you can watch us up close along side the track. So put down your rods and get out to COP! I compete in the Doubles event with my older brother (Moffat & Moffat). Hope some of you can make it out.

Mike Moffat

Best of luck! Hope you guys find a sponsor(s).

Thanks Rick. I guess you saw the news coverage about our sponsorship drive. It appears there has been some corporate interest in the Luge Team which is great...cross my fingers that something turns out. If that pans then the next step will be for myself to find a personal sponsor. If any of you guys on the board have any ideas for me to find sponsorship please let me know. The benefit to sponsoring an individual athlete is the company still gets the benefit of pre-Olympic exposure however it comes at a much lower cost ($10,000 would go a really long way).

Mike