Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Hook Removal

yea taht is the best way.. only problem i have once is i couldnt puncture it through! got it right in the knuckle as a kid and i had too go get it cut out.. after i finished my day fishin with my cousin and hour bikeride home.... but i think teh simplest way is what you mentioned above drew! andy's pic should have bin a easy removal but OUCH tahts gonna leave a mark!

How come whenever I see something like this in person or on a vid that there is some sort of aholic beverage close by? I remeber a few years back when I was enjoying a day out at Nature's Hideaway we were sitting at the bench by the pathway that lead to the top of the jumpin cliff and some drunk comes staggering by falls into the bench, where we had all of our raps and what not (yup back in the day I use to be a spin caster) and put a treble hook (two out of three hooks) through his leg.

Man we were like you should go to hospital (never knew a way to take out a barbed hook) and get it checked out. Well the stumblin fool was like nah I am man and I can pull it out. Well lets just say after he pulled it out he had to go the the hospital anyways for stiches. What a dumbass.