Fly Fusion Forums

First Bow Bruisers Of Oh9

maxwell

headed on down too the bow this morning and met by buddy mike for our first trip of 09 -9C when we got there and warmed up to -5. slush was minimal but increased slowly through the day. when we got back too teh truck just before sunset. was a good day and we knocked off a few things for hte year first trout, first bow, first broonie, first cracka feesh, first double header, first tangle, first beast broken off, 20+incher and first tangle!.. was a stellar day with a dozen between us on the day! enjoy...

jan6004.jpg

jan6012.jpg

jan6014.jpg

jan6002.jpg

jan6007.jpg

jan6011.jpg

jan6008.jpg

jan6009.jpg

jan6010.jpg

right on and thanks dude! figured i shall eltcha know there is light at the end of this cold dark snowy tunnel.. if the weather stays good and that chinook hit us on teh weekend we shall be laughin for a week or more ice flow wise!

nice job there guys,i got three days in so far this year and even tho i am seeing fish i haven't had anything hit the hook

hmmm well i got the stink off today one bow at 23 and another at maybe 16 or bit smaller,lost a cpl as usual

got out with andy and he slammed a few in the 20 range....indie ninja

then who comes flyin over the bank but max and his buddy mike ...i'm guessin his spidey senses were tingling and he zoomed in on the spot...anywho they are there about 20 mins worth of fishing and mike caught one around 21 and max lost a friggin pig and landed another as andy and i were leavin....awesome!

very good day...it's even more rewarding when you fish these winter conditions and also on the plus side the days are gettin longer