Fly Fusion Forums

Props To Slovakia!

I was just gonna say something about how the outcome of a game that would send a team to the finals should not be decided by a shootout and how much I hate the shootout and how it's BS. But I won't now LOL.

Canada's gonna kick Sweden's ass Monday night. The gold is theirs.

It really wasn't a great game until the end. But I gotta admit, if I had a choice between watching that or watching and NHL game, I'd pick Juniors anyday. The Canadian team embodies what hockey is all about in Canad and, what Canada is all about. They're strong and proud and some of the most gifted players I've ever watched play. There's a couple of Gretzky's on that team....I can't wait to watch them progress into the NHL.

For sure Lynn....These guys play hard!!!....They want to make it to the NHL...So they give it all they got!!!...I played AAA hockey all my young life and made it as far as a few Exibition games in the WHL...I know what the intenity is all about when it comes to playing to go to the next level....Its alot of fun, and man oh man does a guy dig deep for the little extra that ya never thought ya had...But thats what makes the diff!!....Woo hoo Canada....

Cheers...Jeff..